Metro Ford Covid19
Temporary Hours in Effect
NEW, USED and FLEET SALES
Monday - Friday: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Saturday: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
SERVICE and PARTS
Monday - Friday: 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Metro Ford is proactively taking steps to ensure the safety of our customers and staff in response to Coronavirus (COVID-19).
We have expanded and increased the frequency of our dealership sanitation. The dealership facilities are given a light disinfecting clean several times a day, and a janitorial clean nightly.
Individuals workstations are being cleaned daily, and common areas are disinfected several times a day.
We are continuing to clean with our approved products, including disinfectant for lavatories, along with all-purpose cleaning products. In addition to these cleaners, we have added disinfecting wipes and spray.
We’ve also increased signage reminding staff and customers the importance of proper, frequent hand-washing as well as covering coughs and sneezes.
To protect yourself and others:
• Frequent hand washing (posters are in each washroom to reinforce this)
• Avoid touching your nose, mouth and eyes
• Cover coughs and sneezes with your elbow, and then wash hands
• Throw tissues in the trash after use
• Use social distancing, avoid hand shaking
• Clean and disinfect surfaces that are frequently touched
Our main source of information for our decision making is directly from Alberta Health Services, and their COVID-19 coronavirus info for Albertans webpage: https://www.alberta.ca/coronavirus-info-for-albertans.aspx
New and Used Vehicle Sales
Metro Ford's website, www.metroford.ca, is updated several times a day with newly arriving vehicle inventory.
To promote social distancing, we are offering our clients the following:
• Digital Communication and Walkarounds: Our Product Advisors are here for you, even if we are not face to face. We can be reached via phone, email, chat, and Facebook messenger.
• We can also provide a video walkaround of the vehicle that you are interested in within an hour.
• Instant Quotation: Our Simple, Straightforward, and Stress–free savings are clearly listed on each vehicle details page. We would be happy to provide a detailed quotation and payment schedule on the vehicle of your choice.
• Trade Appraisals: We can provide a rough trade amount of your current vehicle (*subject to an in-person viewing). Simply provide your VIN, Current Kilometer Reading, Pictures of any damages, and some information about your tire tread (ie. New, Half Tread, Minimal Tread) and windshield condition (ie. Cracked, Chipped, No Damage).
• Finance and Insurance: Financing and Pre-approvals can be completed online or over the phone. We also offer to set-up your insurance, registration and plate transfer. Lastly, we are happy to offer you payment deferrals for up to 90 days. Have the peace of mind of owning a new vehicle and saving on maintenance without having to worry about upfront costs.
• Vehicle Delivery and Documentation: We will bring your vehicle and your paperwork right to your doorstep. No hand shakes required.
Vehicle Maintenance and Repair
Our parts and service departments are taking many steps to keep our staff and customers safe.
• Service appointments and parts requests can be made online, via chat, or by phone.
• Vehicles can be dropped off using our early bird drop box
• Upon arrival, vehicles in for service are fitted with protective steering wheel covers, seat covers, and floor mats. These are one-time use items that are disposed of safety.
• Our technicians and detailers wear protective gloves while performing all work
• Payment for service can be done over the phone and arrangements made to pick up your vehicle after hours.
We thank you for your understanding and patience during this time.