Metro Ford is now a trained Genuine 3M Installation Centre, featuring precision cut 3M Scotchgard Film for all Makes and Models.
Call 888-485-7485 or email email@example.com for a quote on your vehicle.
3M Paint Protection Film
The front-facing areas of your vehicle are constantly at the mercy of dirt and gravel from unpaved roads, loose debris from construction vehicles, severe driving and weather conditions, and staining from bug acids.
That's why Protective Film Solutions uses only Scotchgard™ Paint Protection Film from 3M to protect the most susceptible areas of your vehicle's paint.
Benefits of our paint protection film:
- Helps preserve the value of your investment (helpful at trade-in)
- Maintains your vehicle's showroom look for years
- Lessens the amount of damage to your vehicle paint
- Transparent urethane film looks better and protects better than traditional black vinyl bras and plastic bug shields
- Reduces need for touchups and costly repainting
- Can be applied to any painted area
- Nothing gets under the film because it adheres directly to the paint
- Exclusive, long-lasting, lustrous clear coat allows you to buff scratches from the film
We offer three types of coverage:
(1) Standard coverage
- Protects the most susceptible front-end areas: partial hood, fender tips, front bumper, backs of painted mirrors
- Computer-designed kits
- Pre-cut to fit the year, make and model of your car, truck, SUV, RV or motorcycle
(2) Full coverage
- Full hood, full fender, front bumper, backs of painted mirrors
- Especially popular for vehicles with sloped front ends
- Most kits are computer-designed; some are custom-cut
(3) Extra coverage
- Door edges
- Door sills
- Quarter panels
- Rocker panels
- Rear bumper
- Wheel wells
- Windshield header
PFS applies the kit with a wetting solution and stretches it into position. We then use an alcohol-water mixture to wash out the wetting solution and activate the adhesive. We smooth out the film to make sure all areas adhere to the vehicle.