## BASIC THEME TITLE BLOCK
## BASIC THEME SPLIT BANNER
IMAGE HORIZONTAL ALIGNMENT
IMAGE VERTICAL ALIGNMENT
IMAGE MIN-HEIGHT DESKTOP
IMAGE MIN-HEIGHT LAPTOP
IMAGE MIN-HEIGHT TABLET
IMAGE MIN-HEIGHT MOBILE
Welcome to our Employment Opportunities page! If you're looking for an opportunity to be appreciated and involved in your career, your search is complete. We have a great history of providing excellent career opportunities for sharp, energetic people.
We offer an excellent benefits package, a great working environment, and Metro Ford Sales Ltd. is currently seeking many positions. Simply complete the form below to get started. Your information will be automatically forwarded to our Operations Director for review.
Thanks for considering us in your employment endeavors!
The Outside Salesperson performs a number of vital functions to establish and maintain relationships with business clients for Metro Ford Parts Department by consulting with customers to determine their wants and needs and presenting products to fulfill them.
An essential element of this position will be the ability to provide leadership to our parts staff, assist in the closing of sales, and maximizing up-selling opportunities.
• Meet and excel set sales goals by selling parts.
• Analyzing change and advising accordingly.
• Formulating strategic and long-term business plans.
• Researching and reporting on factors influencing business performance.
• Analyzing competitors and market trends.
• Overcome objections of prospective customers.
• Generate and develop new customer accounts.
• Always maintain professionalism, tact, diplomacy, and sensitivity to portray the company in a positive manner.
• Maintain accurate records, including sales reports, expense reimbursement forms, billing invoices, and other documentation.
• Build and maintain ongoing awareness of new products and services, competitor activities, and other research.
• Know and implement dealership policies and procedures.
• Maintain a clean and organized work area.
• Communicate all problem dealings to management immediately.
• Adhere to a standard of professional ethics and be respectful to customers.
• Interact with appropriate departments.
• Never intentionally misrepresent.
• Verify accuracy of all material information on the credit application and submit to Parts Manager.
• Maintain confidentiality of customer information.
• Maintain a call-in log.
• Prepare weekly and monthly reports as requested by management.
• Ability to drive an automatic transmission vehicle.
• 10 years experience in the Automotive business.
• Excellent understand of Parts Department operations.
• Proven record for performance with set goals.
• Excellent oral, written & listening skills.
• Judgment and Decision Making Skills - ability to consider the relative costs and benefits of potential actions and choose the appropriate path.
• Identify measures of performance and actions needed to improve or correct performance
• Efficient knowledge of word processing software, spreadsheet software, e-mail software and use of the Internet.
• Well spoken and have the ability to speak clearly and confidently in all business settings.
• Ability to apply concepts of basic math.
• Motivate, inspire, provide and accept feedback to and from employees.
• The prioritization skills necessary to use time effectively and set action plans to achieve business targets.
• Valid Alberta Drivers License.
• Customer Focus
• Energy & Stress
• Team Work
• Quality Orientation
• Adaptability/ Flexibility
• Time Management
• Creative and Innovative Thinking
• Problem Solving
• Development and Continual Learning
• Result Focus
• Accountability and Dependability
• Ethics and Integrity
• Providing Consultation
• Decision making and Judgement
• Coaching and Mentoring
• Mathematical Reasoning
• Enforcing Laws, Rules and Regulations
• Mediating and Negotiating
• Planning and Organizing
• Ability to attend and conduct presentations outside the Dealership
• Manual dexterity required to use desktop computer and peripherals.
• Overtime as required
Job Type: Full-time
## BASIC THEME MAP-FORM
======= MAP SETTINGS =======
SHOW DEALER HOURS
CUSTOM MAP PIN
CUSTOM MAP STYLE
CUSTOM ADDRESS STRING
======= CONTACT SETTINGS =======
1-3 CONTACT CATEGORIES
CATEGORY 1 TITLE
CATEGORY 1 BUTTON LABEL
CATEGORY 1 BUTTON LINK
CATEGORY 2 TITLE
CATEGORY 2 BUTTON LABEL
CATEGORY 2 BUTTON LINK
CATEGORY 3 TITLE
CATEGORY 3 BUTTON LABEL
CATEGORY 3 BUTTON LINK
======= DAY/PHONE SETTINGS =======
DISPLAY LEADING ZERO
## MAP CONTAINER
## DYNAMIC HOURS BLOCK